NATIONAL CADET CORPS
The NCC aims at developing character, comradeship, discipline, a secular outlook, the spirit of adventure and ideals of selfless service amongst young citizens. Further, it aims at creating a pool of organized, trained and motivated youth with leadership qualities in all walks of life, who will serve the Nation regardless of which career they choose. Needless to say, the NCC also provides an environment conducive to motivating young Indians to join the armed forces.
At AEC Schools, Mumbai NCC for Boys is Mah-5 Batalion of Army wing and for Girls it is Mah-3 Batalion of Army wing.
Girls and Boys of Class 8 to 10 are encouraged to enrol for NCC and the training sessions are conducted at AECS-4 for Boys and at AECS-3 and AECS-5 for Girls.
ACHIEVEMENT BY NCC-GIRLS
- Cadets from AEC Schools, Mumbai participated in a 10 day camp conducted at Kalyan. Various training programmes and cultural activities and competitions were conducted. Our cadets bagged
- I Prize - Group song
- I Prize - Group Dance
- I and III Prize - Solo Singing
- I and II Prize - Solo Dance
- I Prize - Drawing Competition
- Poster making competition was conducted for the cadets on the Topic - Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav. They participated enthusiastically. The Photos of the activity conducted is here
- The cadets also participated in a rally conducted as part of Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav celebrations
- A poem recitation competition was also conducted for the cadets as part of Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav celebrations
- In the Centralised Annual Training Camp (CATC) conducted at Nalasopra, 4 Cadets from AEC School-5 - Yashika Singh, Kritika Kumari, Vaidehi Gorgaonkarand Harshita Singh participated.